Kitchen Remodeling Planning and Design Inspiration
Kitchen Remodeling and Planning Can Be Fun! Keep in mind as you choose features for your family kitchen, the real value comes from space planning and cabinetry features that improve how the kitchen functions every day. Before you begin your new kitchen remodeling project, seriously review how you use your current kitchen and then set goals and needs for your new kitchen remodel. This way, you can stay on track as you make important decisions about your kitchens floor plan, cabinetry amount and type, appliances, flooring type, stove venting and so much more.
Kitchen Remodeling and Planning Questions to Ask?
- How many family members are in your house?
- How do your family members use your kitchen?
- Do your children prepare their own snacks and meals?
- Do you have any pets in your home?
- Do you host family gatherings in your kitchen, and how large are the events?
- Do you cook for family gatherings (what is the size or do you have it catered)?
- How many family members cook in your kitchen at one time?
- Do any handicap people live in the home, and do they like to cook?
- What is each person’s role in the kitchen?
- Describe a day in the life of your current kitchen. What works? What doesn’t work?
- What is most important in your new kitchen?
Do You Need Easy-to-clean surfaces? Wipeability is key with young and old family members. Quartz surfaces, are a man-made product, they are durable and not as porous as natural stone (and less likely to stain).
Do You Need an Open Kitchen Plan? The kitchen and living room are practically synonymous in a family’s home. The kitchen should flow into the living area and the lines between the two areas are getting more blurred with this design.
Do You Need a Family Seating Area? A family seating area, such as a breakfast nook, small table and even a couch along with a coffee table.
Do You Need Pet Storage? Pet food storage bins built into your new cabinetry.
Do Your Need Media Options in Your Kitchen? Media such as a computer, tablet, notebook or a flat-screen television or a computer monitor.
Here’s More Home Improvement Options We Offer,
- General Contracting Services
- Carpentry Work
- Commercial Roof Repair
- Residential Roof Repair
- Kitchen Countertop Installation
- Bathroom Countertop Installation
- Attic Finishing
- Hardwood Floor Installations
- Home Improvements
- Wine Cellars
- She Sheds
- Commercial Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Basement Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Custom Gun Room
- Deck Construction and Repair
- Small Home Additions
- Large Home Additions
- Framing and Drywall Hanging
- Patio Construction
- Siding and Shutters
- Door Replacement
- Window Replacement
- Concrete Walkways
- Concrete Patios
- Design Services
- Snow Removal Services
We work to replace, repair and install any window or door. Working with industry leaders in the door and window industry, we ensure the best quality and installation with premium products. Our goal is to give our customers the best home improvement solutions for all their replacement windows, doors, and vinyl siding options? We offer quality products with professional installation, excellent customer service and guaranteed low pricing. At Independent Construction we are one of the local leaders in replacement windows, replacement doors and other home remodeling projects. To learn more about our general contracting services contact us or give us a call anytime at (570) 561-9445.