Buying a roof isn’t something a homeowner does everyday, so check your roofing contractor qualifications before letting them work on your home or office. Buying a roof isn’t something a homeowner does everyday. When it’s time to replace your roof or install your first roof on your new home, the number of roofing choices can be confusing. Independent Construction of NEPA is one of the leading installer of residential roofing systems in NEPA. We understand how hard it can be to make the right roofing choice. That’s why Independent Construction is committed to helping you find the best roofing solutions for you.
Check your state’s roofer qualifications and directories before hiring.
Check your Roofing Contractor Qualifications:
- Bonded, contractor has money available to a consumer in case they need to file a claim against that company.
- Will they provide you with current references.
- Will they give you a complete roofing estimate.
Roofing services vary from contractor and company to contractor and company.
Some Services Independent Construction Offer For Your Roofing System:
- Repair Roof Leaks.
- Repair Roof Damage.
- Repairs and Maintenance on Your Roof.
- Roofing Installation or Roofing Replacements.
- Roof Insulating.
- Weatherproofing Your Roof.
- Ventilating Repair or Additions.
- Removing Snow From Your Roof and/or Ice Dams.
- Roof cleaning, we will remove mildew, moss and buildup.
- Roof Sealing Systems, Roof Treating, wood or metal roofs.
- Debris Removal From Roofing and Gutters.
- 24/7 – 365, Day or Night Emergency Roof Repair.
- After a big storm, your roof may have gotten damaged or the storm may have ripped your roof completely off. Whether or not the roof damage is obvious at first, water infiltration, mold, mildew and ill health will all follow the storm damage that just happened to your roofing system, soffit or siding. So now you need emergency roofing repairs to protect you, your family, and your prize possession, your home or business from further storm damage.
Roofing Contractor Qualifications,
Questions to Ask Your Roofer:
- Will you remove and dispose of my old roofing materials?
- Is there a disposal charge?
- Will you recycle my old roofing materials?
- When and how will you bill or invoice me?
- Do you accept credit cards, and what ones?
- Is there a fee for using my credit card?
- Do you offer financing?
- What’s your inclement weather policy?
- Do you do roofing repairs?
- Will you take pictures of our roof after completing the roofing project?
- Do you have references we can check?
- Is your company licensed and insured?
- Will you work with my insurance company?
- What types of roofing systems do you install?
No matter which roofing contractor you choose, make sure your roofing contractor has the qualifications and knowledge to fix or replace your roof.
The next time you require a qualified residential roofing or commercial roofing company in, Carbon County, Columbia County, Lackawanna County, Luzerne County, Monroe County, Pike County, Schuylkill County, Wayne County, Pocono Mountains, the Endless Mountains, and Northeast Pennsylvania (NEPA) area that you can rely on for a fast and affordable roofing services without sacrificing quality, contact Independent Construction at, (570) 561-9445! We Are, “Big Enough to Know, and Small Enough To Care”!